Design Principles for Persuasive and Ethical Products
In this age of digital interfaces, designers must learn the fundamentals of psychology. You can’t just force a user to use your product. You must learn the psychology of customers: how they behave and interact with various digital interfaces. This book ‘Laws of UX’ will help you learn these fundamentals so that you can design more intuitive, human-centered products and experiences.
- How aesthetics in design creates positive responses
- Useful principles from psychology
- How these psychology principles relate to UX design
- Understanding Fitts’s law, Jakob’s law, and Hick’s law
- Ethical implications of using psychology in design
- A framework for applying these principles
So, grab this book, read it and apply it to your next UX design projects.