About the job
Flexera empowers IT professionals to meet the continual demands for driving growth while delivering ROI on technology investments with Technology Value Optimization (TVO).
Flexera delivers industry-leading Technology Value Optimization solutions that enable you to inform your IT so you can transform your IT . From on-premises to the cloud, you get the IT asset data you need to rightsize, reallocate spend, reduce risk and maximize ROI.
Our innovative technology has consistently positioned us as a Leader in the marketplace – recognized by Forrester, Gartner and IDC for the breadth and depth of our solutions.
The primary mission is to build a platform that enables continuous all-way communications between customers and internal stakeholders to share impactful visual design that can be leveraged for successful UX outcomes.
The Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
- Establish, manage, and maintain the UX and usability for specific projects, ensuring they fit the product, the brand, and the business objectives
- Ensure aesthetic consistency and best-in-class interaction design throughout all customer touchpoints
- Create a product brand vision for all of Flexera’s design properties in accordance with Roku’s brand guidelines and high user experience standards
- Work with UX and UI Engineering teams and other cross functional teams deliver best-in-class visual design and interactive solutions that further our mission of creating great branded costumer experiences across our digital channels.
- Oversee a team that develops and delivers visual design work from initial concepts and wireframes, to comps and producing final product-ready assets.
- Design delightful user experiences that tell our product story and enable users to have a great experience.
- Work on responsive web (desktop & mobile), and digital experiences with our cross functional team.
- Lead a team of designers, engaging in research, interaction design and design technologist.
- Manage creative roadmap & priorities in fast-paced, dynamic environment. Proven ability to deal with ambiguity and deliver quality work under tight deadlines.
- Oversee the production of final assets and interaction specs to Eng team to ensure designs are accurately produced and brought to life.
- Champion mobile-first, consumer-centered product design best practices.
- Use data gathered from key stakeholders, consumer insights, data science, marketing analytics to impact design thinking and solutions.
- Test with customers: Validate design decisions through a continuous discovery process that utilizes participatory design, early concept testing
To assess fit, here is a partial list of critical required/preferred competencies & behaviors that we will probe into with potential candidates:
- Ability to work in a team environment yet be self-directed, proactive, and action-oriented
- Excellent time management skills and a track record of success managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- Demonstrated ability to influence and lead projects from concept to delivery and ongoing improvement
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills for presentations with senior leadership
- Proven experience implementing design patterns for mobile/web products and developing design systems to serve a broader ecosystem of products
- Experience with UX design for complex workflows for technical customers
- Experience in ownership of projects and communicating timelines and executing independently
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent degree
- Portfolio is a must
Flexera is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for open roles regardless of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local/national laws, policies and/or regulations. Regarding disability, we encourage candidates requiring accommodations to please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .